Allied Strength’s Sports Performance Program is Unmatched in Cape Ann
Sports Performance training sessions are 80-minutes long and are constructed to help athletes take their performance to the next level. We do this by improving movement quality, increasing speed, power, explosiveness and strength, all while reducing the risk of injury. Each session begins with an Active Warm Up to improve movement and tissue quality, improve agility, and power output. The active warm up is followed by Strength Training, utilizing full body movements to maximize results and minimize training risk. Each session finishes with high intensity conditioning to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance. We do this by utilizing our Assault Air Bikes, weight sleds, as well as slide boards for lateral movement conditioning.
Our program also has considerations and modifications for overhead (baseball/softball/swimming) and other specialty athletes.
Group Sizes and Scheduling:
Each group is limited to 7 Athletes to provide attentive coaching/feedback and optimal group flow. When a time slot sells out we will close registration for that group. While it is not guaranteed, if an athlete is unable to make a scheduled group time, we will do our best to have them make up the session at a different time and/or day.
Fall Session Group Times and Pricing:
The Fall session starts on September 10th and Ends on November 16th. Learn more about the Fall session below or on the dedicated news page.
We offer 2x and 3x per week training programs. For athlete scheduling and to manage group sizes we request 2x/week athletes train on Tuesday and Thursday while 3x/week athletes train on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We will do our best to accommodate athlete schedules. We will also try to open up additional group times if needed.
*If space is available in the groups after June 18th, athletes can join at a prorated price.
- 2x/Week – $595 (Additional Add On Session – $30/session)
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3x/Week – $795
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
We will do our best to accommodate athlete schedules that do not fit in the above days, please contact us to check.
To reserve your spot, payment must be made upfront before the start of the session. (Scroll Down for the Preregistration Form)
Learn more about our sports performance program below:
For more than seven years I have had the privilege to coach a wide range of athletes at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, from untrained middle school athletes just beginning a strength and conditioning program to elite level athletes in college and the pros. Before my time at MBSC I interned at Cressey Sports Performance. My decade of sports performance coaching and programming is the foundation of our program at Allied Strength.
Allied Strength provides a welcoming and encouraging environment that meets the athletes where they are now and challenges them to reach their perceived potential and then exceed it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t play sports, or if it is your first time in a strength and conditioning facility, or if you are a confident veteran.. Our athletes at Allied Strength will be driven to not just be great athletes, but to be excellent leaders and teammates and people.
Registration and payment is done at our facility at 27 Kondelin Road, Unit #4, Gloucester, MA
Allied Strength Sports Performance program has three core principles:
- Do No Harm: Far too often strength and conditioning programs lack great environment, logical programming structure and attentive coaching. Not only is The Allied Strength Sports Performance program built on the most effective and proven methodologies in the industry, we also strive to provide the best possible environment for our athletes to thrive. Every drill, exercise and movement chosen is weighed to maximize effectiveness and minimize risk.
- Reduce the Risk of Sport Injury: The prime pillar and perhaps the greatest benefit of the Allied Strength Sports Performance program is reduced risk of injury during competition. Far too often young athletes are experiencing non-contact injuries during practice and competition. The increase in overall strength and endurance will help prepare athletes for the rigors of competition.
- Provide the Optimal Environment for Athlete Growth: The Allied Strength Sports Performance program is built to support athletes of all ages and abilities. No matter how fast, strong or skilled, all Allied Strength athletes are teammates. Great teammates support and encourage each other to work hard and get better every single session. This includes a zero-tolerance policy for name calling or athletes putting other athletes down.
The Sports Performance training sessions are 80-minutes long. We offer our sports performance memberships with a standard 2x/week membership, billed every other week. You can sign up for either Monday/Wednesday sessions or Tuesday/Thursday Sessions. We also have a 3x/week sports performance membership which also has classes on Friday. This is a great option for athletes that are in their off-season.
Before signing up for a group membership, we encourage you to visit Allied Strength so we can introduce ourselves and so you can go through one of the training sessions to experience what separates Allied Strength from other fitness facilities. Please download, print and fill out our new athlete/trial form prior to arriving.
For more information please call or email us. You are also welcome to visit us during our group hours.