Allied Strength’s Sports Performance Program is Unmatched in Cape Ann
I started training at Allied Strength in the Spring in the Athlete’s Program, and it has helped me tremendously. I was not only able to build my strength and muscle mass, but my overall fitness level dramatically increased. For those looking to play a sport in college, Allied Strength prepares you for a higher level of competition. This gym has a great atmosphere, and there are awesome people who train here!! I highly recommend this place for all ages!
-Jade Cromwell (M-E Girls Varsity Soccer)
At Allied Strength we have athletes that travel from up to 20-minutes away (Manchester, Essex, Ipswich, Lynnfield, Hamilton-Wenham, and locally in Gloucester) to make sure they are getting the best possible training experience and results for their sport. From middle/high school to the collegiate level, our sports performance program is built to help athletes reach, and then surpass their perceived athletic potential.
The Cornerstones of the Allied Strength Sports Performance Program
- Reduce the Risk of Injury: With the increase trend of sport related injury in youth athletes (NCAA Research) it is imperative that we do everything possible to assure our athletes have a long and healthy career. The prime pillar and perhaps the greatest benefit of the Allied Strength Sports Performance program is reduced risk of injury during competition. The increase in overall strength and endurance will help prepare athletes for the rigors of competition to compete at a high level throughout their season and the playoffs.
- Maximize Performance: The Allied Strength Sports Performance Program is designed to help athletes get faster, stronger and to compete at the highest levels of their sport. From youth to collegiate athletics, the competition is getting tougher. A safe and effective strength and conditioning program is becoming more standard and in some cases a requirement for one’s sport. Beginning at the warm up, to speed training, power development, plyometric training, strength training and conditioning, athletes at Allied Strength are being prepared to perform at their best no matter their current level of competition.
- Provide the Optimal Environment for Athlete Growth: The Allied Strength Sports Performance program is built to support athletes of all abilities and from Age 10 and up. This includes teenagers that currently do not play a sport and want to be a part of a fitness program. No matter how fast, strong or skilled, all Allied Strength athletes are teammates. Great teammates support and encourage each other to work hard and get better every single session. This includes a zero-tolerance policy for name calling or athletes putting other athletes down.
Breakdown of Each Session
Allied Strength Sports Performance training sessions are 80-minutes long and are constructed to help athletes take their performance to the next level. We do this by improving movement quality, increasing speed, power, explosiveness and strength, all while reducing the risk of injury. Each session begins with an Active Warm Up to improve movement and tissue quality, improve agility, and power output. The active warm up is followed by Strength Training, utilizing full body movements to maximize results and minimize training risk. Each session finishes with high intensity conditioning to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance. We do this by utilizing our Assault Air Bikes, weight sleds, as well as slide boards for lateral movement conditioning.
Our program also has considerations and modifications for overhead (baseball/softball/swimming) and other specialty athletes.
Kevin brings a high level of expertise to the table and is able to present and deliver the information in a format that is understandable and relatable to the clients. The professionalism, knowledge, enthusiasm, and the individualized attention that is brought to all of his clients produce the positive results that speak for themselves. There are not many fitness programs in the region that have or can produce the tangible results than of those athletes that have trained with Allied Strength.
-Luke Cosgrove (Manchester-Essex girls Varsity Soccer)
Group Sizes and Scheduling:
Each group is capped at 8 Athletes to provide attentive coaching/feedback and optimal group flow. While it is not guaranteed, if an athlete is unable to make a scheduled group time, we will do our best to have them make up the session at a different time and/or day.
Fall/Winter 2018-2019 Session Group Times and Pricing:
- The Fall session starts on September 10th and Ends on November 16th.
- The Winter session starts on November 26th. You can start before this date at a prorated session rate. Learn more about the Winter session below or on the dedicated news post for the winter session.
We offer 2x and 3x per week training programs. We will do our best to accommodate athlete schedules that do not fit in the day structure below, please contact us to check.
Winter Session (Starts November 26) Pricing and Scheduling (13-week Program)
- 2x/Week – $695 (26 Sessions over 13 Weeks)
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3x/Week – $895 (39 Sessions over 13 Weeks)
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
*If you start after November 26th, your Winter Session cost will be prorated accordingly.
To reserve your spot, payment must be made upfront before the start of the session. (Scroll Down for the Preregistration Form)
Learn more about our sports performance program below:
For more than seven years I have had the privilege to coach a wide range of athletes at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, from untrained middle school athletes just beginning a strength and conditioning program to elite level athletes in college and the pros. Before my time at MBSC I interned at Cressey Sports Performance. My decade of sports performance coaching and programming is the foundation of our program at Allied Strength.
Allied Strength provides a welcoming and encouraging environment that meets the athletes where they are now and challenges them to reach their perceived potential and then exceed it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t play sports, or if it is your first time in a strength and conditioning facility, or if you are a confident veteran.. Our athletes at Allied Strength will be driven to not just be great athletes, but to be excellent leaders and teammates and people.
Registration and payment is done at our facility at 27 Kondelin Road, Unit #4, Gloucester, MA
Before signing up for a sports performance training, we encourage you to visit Allied Strength so we can introduce ourselves and so you can go through one of the training sessions to experience what separates Allied Strength from other fitness facilities. Please download, print and fill out our new athlete/trial form prior to arriving.
For more information please call or email us. You are also welcome to visit us during our group hours.