There is still time to make significant improvements in performance, speed and strength this summer so you can take your game to the next level before your upcoming season. The athletes currently in our groups are already seeing major improvements on the field and in the gym. Don’t wait any longer. Make sure you aren’t just ready for your upcoming season, show up ready to compete in the best shape of your career.
Athletes can join during the Summer Session at a prorated price so you only pay for the sessions going forward.
Feel free to contact us. Also there is more information on the Sports Performance Program below:
We are currently taking preregistration sign ups for our Summer Sports Performance Session which starts on June 18th and runs until August 24th (10-Weeks). You can get more information and preregister on the Summer 2018 Sports Performance Info Page. The current group availability is as follows:
*If space is available in the groups after June 18th, athletes can join at a prorated price.
- 2x/Week – $595 (Additional Add On Session – $30/session)
- 8:00AM (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3x/Week – $795
- 8:00AM (Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
- 3:00PM (Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
We will do our best to accommodate athlete schedules that do not fit in the above days, please contact us to check.
Learn more about our sports performance program below:
For more than seven years I have had the privilege to coach a wide range of athletes at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, from untrained middle school athletes just beginning a strength and conditioning program to elite level athletes in college and the pros. Before my time at MBSC I interned at Cressey Sports Performance. My decade of sports performance coaching and programming is the foundation of our program at Allied Strength.
Allied Strength provides a welcoming and encouraging environment that meets the athletes where they are now and challenges them to reach their perceived potential and then exceed it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t play sports, or if it is your first time in a strength and conditioning facility, or if you are a confident veteran, you will feel at home here. Our athletes at Allied Strength will be driven to not just be great athletes, but to be excellent leaders and teammates.
Allied Strength Sports Performance program has three core principles:
- Do No Harm: Far too often strength and conditioning programs lack great environment, logical programming structure and attentive coaching. Not only is The Allied Strength Sports Performance program built on the most effective and proven methodologies in the industry, we also strive to provide the best possible environment for our athletes to thrive. Every drill, exercise and movement chosen is weighed to maximize effectiveness and minimize risk.
- Reduce the Risk of Sport Injury: The prime pillar and perhaps the greatest benefit of the Allied Strength Sports Performance program is reduced risk of injury during competition. Far too often young athletes are experiencing non-contact injuries during practice and competition. The increase in overall strength and endurance will help prepare athletes for the rigors of competition.
- Provide the Optimal Environment for Athlete Growth: The Allied Strength Sports Performance program is built to support athletes of all ages and abilities. No matter how fast, strong or skilled, all Allied Strength athletes are teammates. Great teammates support and encourage each other to work hard and get better every single session. This includes a zero-tolerance policy for name calling or athletes putting other athletes down.
The Sports Performance training sessions are 80-minutes long. We offer our sports performance memberships with a standard 2x/week membership, billed every other week. You can sign up for either Monday/Wednesday sessions or Tuesday/Thursday Sessions. We also have a 3x/week sports performance membership which also has classes on Friday. This is a great option for athletes that are in their off-season.
Before signing up for a group membership, we encourage you to visit Allied Strength so we can introduce ourselves and so you can go through one of the training sessions to experience what separates Allied Strength from other fitness facilities. Please download, print and fill out our new athlete/trial form prior to arriving.
For more information please call or email us. You are also welcome to visit us during our group hours.